About Me

My photo
welcome to my page..it's a step to my heart.... jinak2 merpati kot (^^ ) very simple person that like newest info...

Friday, April 27, 2012

something to let go..


I turned on the radio stupid song made me think of you

I listened to it for a minute but then I changed it

And I'm getting a little bit stronger just a little bit stronger


I'm done hoping that we can work it out i'm done with how it feels

Spinning my wheels and letting you drag my heart around

And I'm done thinking you could ever change i know my heart will never be the same But I'm telling myself I'll be okay even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger




But you didn't have to cut me off make out like it never happened and that we were nothing

And I don't even need your love but you treat me like a stranger and I feel so rough

No you didn't have to stoop so low i guess that I don't need that though



Now you're just somebody that I used to know



2 comments:

budoxesquire said...

nice blog..jgn lupa lg password hehe

Ninsay said...

thanks seni0r..nih bru smpat reply =P